4 year warranty
We will resolve any material or manufacturing faults on the appliance during the legal warranty period for claims relating to faults, in accordance with our choice either to repair or replace.
Our warranty promise applies only if:
- The operating instructions are heeded
- The appliance is handled correctly
- Original spare parts have been used
- The warranty becomes void in the case of:
- Unauthorised repair attempts
- Unauthorised technical modifications
- Non-intended use
The guarantee excludes:
- Paint damage that can be attributed to normal wear and tear
- Wear parts that are marked with a frame xxxxxx(x) on the spare parts card
The guarantee period commences with purchase by the first end user. The date on the proof of purchase is decisive. In the event of a guarantee claim, please take your guarantee declaration and the original proof of purchase, and contact your dealer or the nearest authorised customer service centre. This statement does not affect the purchaser’s statutory claims for defects against the vendor.
Customer Service Australia
P: 1300 366 225